DLG Systems Consulting is a computer sales
and service company; we excel in technical knowledge and customer relationships. Since 2000, we have developed
a reputation as being knowledgeable, reliable, ethical and trustworthy.
DLG Systems Consulting welcomes resumes from talented professionals. To learn more
about opportunities with us, please check our Careers webpage occasionally.
To apply for the career opportunities listed below, simply send your resume via
email to Careers@dlgsc.com (the position being applied for
MUST be included in the Subject line).
If you’re a motivated, self-starting sales professional ready to take your sales career to
the next level, we have the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for sales professionals with the drive, determination, and sales expertise to
work in a competitive IT industry.
Proven sales experience
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Solid working knowledge of the IT field
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
You must have strong technical skills, a track record of establishing and maintaining
positive relationships with clients, and insight into and sound judgment around business issues. The
responsibilities include server and network support as well as desktop system and peripheral devices. You will work
closely with the client to quickly respond to and accurately resolve issues.
Platforms supported include: Microsoft based
PC platforms; Microsoft compatible Server platforms and services; Maintain strong focus on delivery of premier
customer service to client base.
You will be required to have your own vehicle
and be able to travel to client locations within the Toronto and GTA area.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar
- Excellent Communication skills
- Possess a valid drivers license, own vehicle and
- Legally bondable
Special Skills, Knowledge and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act professionally when representing the company
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, challenging
- Proficient with Microsoft operating systems & Office suites
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of lifting equipment up to 50 pounds on a periodic basis
If you think you have what it takes to become an integral part of a dynamic team, please forward
and cover letter to Careers@dlgsc.com